Sale is for the 2 oz bottle which includes extra cap, nozzle and mini nozzles.
Hint. Order two bottles and never run out in the middle of a project. Just keep the 2nd. bottle in a refrigerator or cold storage to extend the shelf life.
2000 mPa·s viscosity
0.01 - 0.02” gap filling capability
Bonding time: > 60 seconds
The EM-2000 is known as the "gap filler" adhesive. Its high viscosity allows filling of large voids and gaps. Each drop of EM-2000 remains stationary even when applied on downward sloping surfaces. Curing time is extended to give users longer positioning time for more precise bonding. Depending on the working material, bonding time may exceed more than two minutes. In all such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
- • Quick repairs for auto paint and body.
- • Filling large gaps and holes.
- • Plastic and metal model assembly
- • Forming unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering.
- • Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
- • Used to install cue tips onto pool cues. (Starbond accelerator recommended)
- • Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- • Coral fragging
- • Shoe repairs
- • Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- • Taxidermy
- • Dental lab articulators
- • Temporary auto bumper repair
- • Wood
- • Metal
- • Rubber
- • Leather
- • Ceramics
- • Gemstones
- • Rocks & Minerals
- • Carbon Fiber
- • Fiberglass
- • PVC and Most Plastic