These profiled tower jaws offer maximum grip with minimum wood marking, perfect for any woodturning enthusiast.
- Towered jaws for the Stronghold Chuck
- Profiled jaws give extra grip
- Minimal wood marking compared to serrated jaws
- Machined 1¼” deep for maximum gripping power
These profiled tower jaws from Oneway are designed to be used with the Stronghold chuck. Much like their corresponding chuck, these jaws offer a strong and sturdy hold on your workpiece. The patented profiled design gives more gripping power than a smooth jaw without damaging the wood as much as a serrated jaw, making these an excellent option for woodturners who want a secure grip without marking the wood. The profiled edge of these jaws increases the amount of grippable surface area, and also allows for woodturners to use square stock.
- External (compression) chucking capacity: 2” - 3⅜”
- Internal (expansion) chucking capacity: 2¾” - 4¼”
- Optional accessory for Oneway Stronghold Chuck
- Made In Canada