Woodturning enthusiasts with a keen attention to detail will love these smooth spigot jaws for use with the Talon Chuck.
- Keep small or narrow pieces secure while turning
- Perfect for turning smaller pieces
- Machined long and deep for better grip
- Essential woodturning tool to have on hand
These smooth spigot jaws for the Oneway Talon Chuck are specially designed for turning small items like pepper mills or small boxes. The smooth edges of these Oneway jaws keep the workpiece secure without damaging or scratching it. The long jaws lock onto your workpiece tightly to secure it to your chuck, making for a safer turning environment. Long Island Woodworking Supply is the leading provider of woodturning supplies online. We are committed to bringing you the best Oneway woodturning accessories and supplies, and these small smooth woodturning jaws are no exception. Order yours today!
- Made in Canada
- External chucking capacity: ¼” - 1¾”
- Internal capacity: 1 1/16 ” - 2½“
- Part no. 3239