If you enjoy turning small pieces, be sure they are secure with these profiled jaws.
- Keep small or narrow pieces secure while turning
- Perfect for turning smaller pieces
- Machined long and deep for better grip
- Essential woodturning tool to have on hand
These spigot jaws made for the Oneway Talon Chuck are specially designed for turning small items such as chess pieces or chair legs. The profiled edges of these jaws are designed to grip more surface area than some other small turning jaws and provide an extra strong hold. This helps to ensure a safe work environment and to keep your woodworking piece safely secured to the chuck. Long Island Woodworking Supply is committed to bringing you the best woodworking and woodturning supplies on the market, and these small woodturning jaws are no exception. Order yours today!
- Made in Canada
- External chucking capacity: ⅜” - 1⅝”
- Internal capacity: 1” - 2⅜“
- Part no. 3016