Incredibly strong and sharp, our U-shaped 5/8" Bowl Gouge offers an enhanced bowl turning experience. Made of M42 High Speed Steel, the tool has a razor edge for clean cuts. The swooped fingernail grind prevents catching and ensures smooth cuts.
Graced by a solid aluminum handle, the tools is sturdy and you will enjoy easy maneuverability. The specific shape of the handle is designed to fit your hand for comfort. Beautifully engraved and polished, the handle will last a lifetime.
Our premium 5/8" Bowl Gouge is shipped sharp and ready to use - order your own today!
- Easy to use profile and bevel angle
- Ideal for push and pull type cuts
- Light cut produces fine surface
- Made from premium M42 HSS containing 10% cobalt
- Hones to a finer edge
- Superior edge holding ability
- Hardened to 68 HRC
- Hand ground at Carter and Son Toolworks
- Made in USA
Specifications: Blade measures: 5/8" dia. x 13" overall Tang: 5/8" Handle Size: 16"