Every serious woodworker using the Stronghold Chuck will love utilizing this Collet jaw set from Oneway.
- Safely and securely hold your workpiece in place
- Causes little-to-no wood damage
- Perfect for making components from turned-to-size round stock like dowels
- Collet jaw set for use with the Oneway Stronghold Chuck
Oneway’s Collet Jaw set is multiple jaws to fit specific diameters. Because of that, these jaws are designed for those turners making components from turned-to-size round stock, such as dowels. These woodturning accessories are safe, hold better than most similar jaws, and are fashioned in a way to limit any wood damage when used correctly. Because of their solid aluminum construction, these jaws will not rust or erode. They are even coated with manganese phosphate for extra protection, offering you a product that can last lifetime. This set is designed to be used with the Stronghold Chuck from oneway, and includes master jaws and five collet pads
- Collet pad sizes: ½”, ¾”. 1”, 1¼”, and 1½”
- Part no. 2992