When using a circular saw to cut boards to length, the most dif
fi cult part is accurately
aligning the saw blade to the pencil mark so each board is cut to the same length.
The Kreg Square-Cut™ is the fastest and easiest way for anyone to achieve perfect
square cuts and consistent lengths. The innovative adjustable guide arm can be set
the exact distance from the edge of the saw base to the inside edge of the saw blade
regardless of your saw type. Once the guide arm is locked in place, the Square-Cut
is now set to make accurate registration to the cut-line every time.
• Works with material up to 12” wide such as siding and decking
• Roof Pitch Layout feature is handy for siding, facia and rafter work on the jobsite
• No-slip rubber feet and a little gentle pressure hold the Square-Cut
™ fi rmly in place
• Made of durable, impact resistant plastic
• Perfect for any brand of circular saw and jig saw